“Seechomes” service & “déei kleng Seechomes”.
The services provided by our organisations promote the social link by providing locally-focused activities.
We respond to requests made by persons resident in our partner municipalities:
- single people or couples (60+ years of age).
- persons with a proven disability (no age limit).
- hospitalised persons or those needing a period of rest.
- single parents, with at least one child (-12 years of age).
- persons recommended by the College of Aldermen or the Social Office.
Services offered by Seechomes
- Maintenance and storage
- Minor renovation work
- + “winter season”: snow clearance, cutting and storage (firewood)…
The “Seechomes” services are available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 16:00, by appointment. Services provided to a user may not exceed the limit of 4 hours/ 1 visit/ per week.
The fee charged is: (STRASSEN CIGL asbl) 12 euros excluding VAT/person/hour. (STRASSEN CIGL asbl) 11 euros excluding VAT/person/hour. The use of machines is billed at 3 euros excluding VAT/ machine/ hour. Journey time is not billed. The “snow clearance service” is billed at 8.50 euros including taxes/ service provided on 1 occasion (price includes labour, material used and salt).
Services offered by déi kleng Seechomes
- Domestic help for private homes and interior spaces.
- Personalised assistance (taking pets for walks, reading newspaper, administrative assistance etc.).
- Mobility support: escort service/ medical visits, courses.
The “déi kleng Seechomes” team will reply to any request, whether for a one-off service or a regular commitment. (maximum 4 hours/ week/ user).
The fee charged is 12 euros, excluding tax, per person per hour. The use of machines is billed at 3 euros/machine/ hour. Journey time is not billed.